"Tenía que ocurrir... de todos modos"
Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

Introducing my self to new journalism....

Thursday “vainilla ice-cream” flavored

Now that my boyfriend just left I´m here totally alone. Me, myself and I will spend a whole afternoon.
“Me gustas tanto que no se por donde voy
Me gusta verte reír
Me gustas tanto
Me gusta tanto tu coqueteo” 
If someone were here with me would hear t
he echoing of my voice singing with Los Babasonicos and finally feeling free. I’ve never felt so tired before, except for that time when I spent all day in the Teotihuacan pyramids and my foot experienced what tortillas in the comal most feel like, while being cooked. 
Steps. Kitchen. Glass. Water. Floor. Livingroom. Sofa. I’m here almost feeling pregnant while I see Juno on HBO and then Aurora’s voice in my ear trough the mobile asking if there’s any homework…. Ohhh Myyyy Gooooosh!! 
I’m so tired to think right now…. “ aggghhhhhhhhhhhwww” but it’s almost 7. I should have finished homework by now, but I’m laying here trying to remember why I haven’t done it, and then the picture gets clear. The Film Theory class 
have just finished when my mom called, “I have a meeting in your brother’s school, I think I’ll be late” she said. Right away, I told to myself that it might be a great afternoon if I knew how to use it…. Evidently, I didn’t and that’s basically the reason for me to be eating chocolate cake and vanilla ice-cream while I see Juno kissing with Bleeker. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario